The following items WILL NOT Be permitted inside the gates of the venue. In addition to items specifically listed here, other items that may be deemed to present a potential hindrance or threat may also be prohibited.
All bags, cases, parcels, and containers are subject to inspection upon entering the facility:
- Alcoholic beverages
- Animals (exception for certified service animals)
- All Chairs with legs and seats ABOVE 9″ off the ground, including inflatible chairs (example 1, example 2) **Please note that NO CHAIRS at all are allowed in the Premier Section.
- Bags or parcels larger than 12x12x20 inches
- Bicycles, scooters, skateboards, skates, Segways, golf carts or other unauthorized means of transportation
- Coolers, thermoses or ice chests (small coolers are allowed with a Picnic Pass purchase)
- Distribution of unauthorized promotional or commercial material
- Fireworks, explosives or other incendiary devices
- Folding tables
- Food and beverage (Note: sealed, individual, plastic bottles of water are allowed, one per person. Food items are allowed inside the venue with the purchase of a Picnic Pass.)
- Glass or metal containers of any style
- Aerosol cans
- Illegal substances
- Items that may be deemed a safety hazard or annoyance to participants or guests (balls, frisbees, balloons projectiles, horns, radios, bells, whistles, musical instruments, laser pointers, etc.)
- Large umbrellas
- Tents or canopies
- Video cameras, audio recording devices and tripods; no video recording will be allowed including ipads and tablets
- Cameras with a professional detachable lens (camera policies are dictated by the artist and subject to change on a show-by-show basis)
- Camera tripods
- Weapons of any kind, including guns, knives, pepper spray, handcuffs
The Long Center is a 51 percent establishment. Guns are not permitted on Long Center property.
The following items WILL be permitted inside the venue gates:
- Acceptable Lawn Chairs must be of the low sitting, short leg variety only. The leg and chair seat MUST be below 9″ off the ground (example 1, example 2, example 3)
- Blankets (Subject to change. Check social media and emails for the latest information.)
- Baby strollers
- Stadium cushions that sit directly on the ground
- Personal camera equipment (e.g. digital cameras, point-and-click digital cameras or film cameras)
- One 20 oz factory sealed water bottle per guest
NOTE: All bags, cases, parcels, containers and persons are subject to screening by security personnel. Fans entering the Statesman Skyline Theater should prepare accordingly. Ticket holders should be aware that there are no provisions for returning banned items to them when such items are left at the venue entrances. Patrons are encouraged to leave all banned items at home or in their vehicles before entering the venue. Individuals who deliberately attempt to bring banned items through security checkpoints are subject to removal from the facility. All security measures are subject to change without notice.