Are you tired of waiting in long food lines at concerts? Or maybe you have food allergies or dietary restrictions? Perhaps you just feel like eating exactly what you want at a concert? Well, we’ve got your solution–the Skyline Picnic Pass!
Think of it like a wine corkage fee at a restaurant. You save money and get to bring in exactly what you want. You eat what you want, and the food lines get shorter for those that want to buy at the concession stands and food trucks onsite. Win-Win!
- Bring your own picnic basket of food to the concert
- Added Bonus: The Picnic Pass line opens first for entry into the venue
- One picnic basket allowed per pass purchased
- Maximum of 4 people per pass
- Food items only, no beverages allowed
- Basket size must not exceed 18 inches and be of the basket, backpack or small carry cooler variety. Absolutely no large coolers or anything on wheels.
- No branded product giveaways or advertising.
You can purchase Skyline Picnic Passes for you and your friends when purchasing a ticket.